Welcome to RecoveryIMS
RecoveryIMS.com is a client-driven online application to assign, track, and manage repossessions. Recovery agents access repo assignments, communicate with clients,
create condition reports and create invoices online. Recovery clients and agents benefit from streamlined communications and on-demand access to data. This application
works seamlessly with AASC's AutoIMS.com - an auction inventory management system providing end-to-end auto remarketing solutions. RecoveryIMS can lower expenses,
increase efficiencies and reduce days to sell.
NEW! Click here to see a new report with findings from a recent survey of repossession agents.
Recovery Clients can:
- Electronically assign repossessions to agents.
- Manage critical information such as agent’s insurance, letters of credit, bonds, etc.
- Track the entire lifecycle of recovery inventory (i.e., unassigned, assigned, secured, etc.).
- Eliminate faxes, snail mail, and phone calls with online access to recovery activity notes, agent charges, electronic invoices and recovery inspections.
- Objectively measure and compare agent performance.
- Flow vehicles directly to auction.
Recovery Agents can:
- Receive assignments via computer, cell phone or any other email enabled/browser enabled wireless device.
- Electronically acknowledge assignments and access assignment details from any web browser.
- Keep clients up-to-date on vehicle statuses, recovery attempts, charges, and inspections.
- Receive auto-generated emails with new or updated documentation requirements.
- Easily arrange vehicle turn-in to auction.
For a demonstration of RecoveryIMS call 888-683-2272.